Our central labs extensive assay menu covers about 98% of all clinical trial laboratory test needs. And we take accountability for the other 2% through our Expanded Laboratory Management Solutions (ELMS) service.
ELMS provides comprehensive management of lab performance and promotes data quality to enhance your trial’s success. ELMS will source, qualify, monitor and report results from a select group of pre-audited esoteric laboratories. ELMS provides study-to-study consistency for all trials, large and small, where testing data is being routed from external labs through Labcorp..
The ELMS services include change management, scientific assay review, and monitoring of key performance metrics – uniformly conducted for all external testing managed by our central labs. This allows us to provide regulatory-compliant data assured of quality, freeing your organization to focus on scientific discovery and drug development.
The Labcorp Specialty Testing Group
Access to the renowned Labcorp Specialty Testing Group of laboratories is also facilitated through the ELMS service. These are a distinctive collection of specialty labs, each offering discrete esoteric testing capabilities and expertise –and collectively offering more than 3,000 assays without incurring ELMS management fees.
Key Labcorp Specialty Testing labs:
- Center for Molecular Biology and Pathology (CMBP): one of Labcorp’s laboratory incubators for innovation and technological advancement
- Monogram Biosciences: a valued research partner committed to clinical, scientific, and logistical support for critical drug development projects in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody Assay, and oncology
- Colorado Coagulation: an internationally recognized leader in hemostasis testing.
- DNA Identity: premier DNA testing lab dedicated to identity testing has been solving genetic relationship puzzles for more than three decades
- Endocrine Sciences: provides the nation’s premier laboratory service for the endocrinology specialist.